Office: phone: +358503009577
55km ja 86km classic/freestyle M/F, M/F +40 years, M/F +50 years and M/F +60 years
1.9.-31.12 2017 47€
1.1-27.2 2018 68€
28.2- 2.3 2018 79€
22km classic/freestyle M/F, M/F +40 years, M/F +50 years and M/F +60 years
1.9 – 31.12 2017 36€
1.1-27.2 2018 43€
28.2- 2.3 2018 50€
Family event classic/freestyle
1.9 2017- 2.3 2018 105€ (2 adults.+ 2 children, under 16v)
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Instructions for paying with ePassi(for People, whose Finnish employer has provided ePassi)
- Register for Tervahiihto and select “Invoice / Lasku”.
- Log into ePassi.fi.
- Select “Tervahiihto” as the service provider.
- Enter e.g. “Men 50, Free, 86 km” into the Service code or description field (“Palvelukoodi tai kuvaus”).
- Select the payment amount (e.g. 47,00 eur)
- Confirm the transaction.
The same applies for Finnish Smartum bills. The payment is automatically sent to the Tervahiihto race office, where the payment is logged as received.
Problems in registration?
- Click on “Register here”
- Choose the event
- Press the white arrow on blue background
- Choose “Next”
- If you are a new user, click “New user”
- Fill in all the fields in the form on the registration page apart from “Address line 2”
- Choose “Log in”. If an error occurs, a red underline shows what needs fixing.
Check your information. Select the licensed competition race, race without license or trek series. Reserve a bus ride if you need one to get to the start area on race day. If you have eva Euroloppet pass, there is another field to enter that in (this registers you to a goods raffle). Finally, confirm the data and press “Pay”. The invoice will be delivered to you email address. Kindly pay within one week of the registration.
Euroloppet pass holders, after online registration please send e-mail to email@example.com. You will receive discounted invoice.
If you experience trouble in registering, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See you at
Tervahiihto on March 3. 2018!
Underneath a photo gallery by Kai Hänninen from Tervahiihto 2017.