Become a voluntary worker for Tervahiihto?
Voluntary working is a tradition in Tervahiihto and without our volunteers we would not be able to organise the event!
Make of habit of voluntary work!
It may be useful to you in surprising ways: you can get experience of working as an official or you can get credits for working as a first-aid team member, if the matter is agreed beforehand with your school.
Contact us by email or by calling.
We’ll need the following information:
- Your contact details (name, address, telephone, email).
- Assignments that interest you. See the list below or inform us if you would like to help in some other way.
- Building and dismantling the race offices
- Working in the race office
- Building the stadium and start areas
- First aid (training required)
- Gear storage work and handing out kit bags
- Setting up guidance by the road side
- Acting as runner
- Drinks transportation with vans
- Handing out nourishment
- Drinks stations work
- Course manager assistant
- Other – what would you like to do?
Tell us also a little more about yourself. What roles have you had in the past in sports events? Do you have any special skills?
Voluntary workers are needed on Sat, Mar 12 between 6 am and 5 pm, and on Friday, Mar 11 between 12 pm and 7 pm.
Officials in Tervahiihto are volunteers. The organisation does not cover accommodation, travel or phone expenses. We can offer lunch, coffee and dessert.